Wingspan - Welcome (again!)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2276/welcomefh.jpg


My upcoming EP, Down 2 Earth is dropping Thursday and since all the links to the first single "Welcome" are dead I thought I'd re-upload it. Promo is promo right? For those who'd like a description, below is what one of my producers had to say about the song.

"A few of you know, a few of you don’t – I am executive producing his ‘Growing Wings’ project (scheduled for a 2010 release) and I’m also heavily involved in his EP (‘Down To Earth’) coming out soon.
This is the first song to surface from ‘Down To Earth’ and gives you an impression of Span’s ability as an artist: powerful presence for a youngster, a well-constructed flow and a captivating autobiographical insight. The beat is by Thelonious and it’s HARD." - Charlie Hilton


Wingspan - Welcome (click to download)

2 comments:

Frank Ramz said...

I swear if this EP doesn't drop Thursday I'm walking to Chicago to drop kick you!

rico said...

If it doesn't drop. I'm swimming to Chicago to kung fu kick you! Gotcha back Ramz!