Brick Wall (setbacks...)

http://i45.tinypic.com/kd255g.jpg

“If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress”

I always told myself that when it comes to my music i'd never prevaricate. With that being said, I've got some bad news. I was talking about this with Frank Ramz a couple weeks ago, we as unsigned artists without a budget or someone with money backing us, are going to face setbacks no matter what. My EP, Down 2 Earth was suppose to drop tomorrow. Unfortunately my engineer's father passed away last week and I won't be able to get the final copies of 3 songs off my EP until this weekend. I have no control over this, I wish I did but until I'm able to get those final copies I won't be able to put Down 2 Earth out. I'm not gonna say a specific date because I don't wanna let anyone down again but hopefully next weekend I'll be able to put it out. I assure you all that it is done and as soon as I get those final copies I will send it out to be posted. My apologies to anybody that was looking forward to hearing it tomorrow. Due to the unfortunate push back, I'm revealing the back artwork to the EP below.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qamqn8.jpg

0 comments: