Halloween Weekend 2009

http://i34.tinypic.com/33wmpz8.jpg

(Photo taken by Wing Span on 10/30/09)


Hello readers, I know i've been missing lately but atleast Cosmis has been holding it down for us. Now on to my weekend, which was quite crazy to say the least. My friends and I left on Friday(10/30/09) morning and the weather was pretty shitty when we arrived. Though it ended up getting pretty decent. You can watch the video of us arriving below.


We started off our weekend by heading to "Pennys Noodles" and god was that fucking disgusting. I was a total asshole, the food was so bad to me that it upset my mood(lol). I don't remember much of the first night because I passed out pretty early. We copped a few 40oz's played some music and started drinking. The thing is I had taken 3 klonopins for my anxiety a couple hours before we started drinking. And for you information klonopins and alcohol don't mix that well. Apparently I was stealing shots of jagermeister but I don't remember that. I only remember passing out with my head in the toilet and Beemer vlogging in the mirror while I was puking(lmao). I'm not quite sure how but Beemer got a hold of my phone but he did and decided it would be cool to start "jerking". See the video of my crew doing the "Jerk" below.



I remember getting up and going to the couch and somebody putting blankets on me but then I got up and stumbled to the bathroom to puke again. I remember a couple of different people coming in to pat my back and check on me. Beemer told me they went outside and came back in and I was laying with my head out of the bathroom not moving and they really thought I had died(lol?). Heres a video which was apparently taken a hour after I passed out.


And as promised to my man G, below is a video of him dancing to a Timbo beat, he fucking kills it with the dance moves. He doesn't start dancing until about 3 minutes in because they were searching for a beat, but be sure to check out his moves.


Enough with the first night, now on to Halloween. We woke up and went grabbed some sandwiches from Jimmy Johns and it was pretty tasty then we headed back to the apartment to get ready to pre-game. We went out to dinner at the Blue Line Lounge and the food was phenomenal. After that we headed to the apartment and started really drinking and getting our faces painted up so we could head out to some parties. See the pic below of G and I without our faces painted (doesn't it look like i'm holding the baby in the poster?)
http://i35.tinypic.com/2mh79lk.jpg


I was suppose to shoot a video for the first leak/intro "Welcome" off my upcoming EP "Down to Earth" but we ended up getting way to wasted. I was pretty gone before we even left to go to some party downtown. Below is a picture of Me, Beemer, G, & Zac painted up before we left.
http://i33.tinypic.com/soo4js.jpg


After all this we all got on the train and headed downtown. Once we arrived at this party I started drinking again and ending up hooking up with a few chicks, the girl I got the most invovled with ended up telling me she kinda had a boyfriend and that he was at the same party(I know wtf?). At this point in the night, I was the drunkest i've ever been in my entire life and I ended up disrespecting G & Beemer who are like my brothers and I love to death. So to them, I apologize you both know it's all love. We got to the train station to head home and we met some drunk chick who started dancing on camera and she ended up being part of the reason me and my friends squashed our temporary beef and apologize. We got back to the apartment at like 6:00am. I took 2 more shots of vodka, had a slice of pizza and crashed on the floor while watching the Exorcist. All in all, one hell of a weekend. Sorry for the long post, but this was made mainly for me and my friends as a way to remember this weekend. If anybodys still reading below is a video of me drunk, talking shit on the train and almost getting my ass kicked.

2 comments:

Neomerge said...

lmfaooo best post this blogger has ever made!

kalezzz said...

lol last vid.
you're crazy.