No More Setbacks

(The picture has nothing to do with the post.)


Long ass time, no post huh? Needless to say I've been beyond busy and gone through a few things since my last blog. These past few days I've felt like the only way to get certain things off my chest would be to just go in on a post and vent. I don't see the point in lying on the internet so everything will be truthful. So sit back and enjoy.

I feel like this past year I kinda wasted my time and money on a relationship that I had to cut short. To be completely honest, I'm extremely happy with my life and the way things are going for me and this music shit. Aside from the little drama from the recently ended relationship that will be non existent soon everything is better than it has been in a long time. When you survive a serious life threatening accident that takes you about a year to be fully rehabilitated from you tend to be stronger than the weak. I find it funny how someone can swear up and down they love you more than anything and make so many promises when really they don't give a fuck about anything but themselves. Some people are so worried about fitting in and being cool that will do anything to be trendy and be accepted. Wack ass friends you have nothing in common with, wack ass music, wack everything just to be cool. These people don't fool me though. They are pretty transparent to be quite honest. You can't be yourself and you let your parents make your every move. Someone whom I use to care for a lot became very predictable and grew to be so selfish that I had to let them go. For me this is sorta like a proper goodbye lol.

Were you ashamed of me? I really needed to go to college to keep you? Your parents are hateful, judgmental, over controlling bullies. I will never let my life be led by another human being, let alone someone's parents whom I barely ever liked. Don't be afraid of what your parents or friends think. If something or someone truly makes you happy then you should be with them or do what makes you happy. It's so sad how people let others write their book of life for them. I do plan on going back to school but I'll get to that on my own time. I got so much going on that I can't even go in on right now because I don't want to spoil it. I'm doing what makes me happy. Have fun pretending and being a little robot. Don't expect things to ever be like they were. You had your chance. I hope you suffer and drown in sadness for the way you made things you're a selfish, confused little robot. Goodbye

Sidenote: The might "Growing Wings" is on in production right now. The cover will be done within a few days. I'm pretty excited for that because the guy who designed Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II" album cover is designing my cover. "Growing Wings" features Frank Ramz, TreaZon & the underground legend Copywrite. I got production from Charlie Hilton, Urban Noize, Copywrite and more. I'm not one to toot my own too much but it's gonna be pretty fucking dope. It's growth season biiiiiiitch.

0 comments: