Hello World

First off i would like to introduce myself to Sky Status...Wingspan and I have been good friends for sometime now and he has asked me to post here on Sky Status so ill randomly be posting things like music, funny shit, etc.  Pretty much anything and everything. I wanna start this tuesday out as the official throwback tuesday..I'm not sure if this will be a recurring thing but it seems like a good idea for now..

I wanna start out this throwback tuesday with 2 songs that Span introduced me to from two of the same artists that i think probably got me really starting to listen to hip hop and had me hooked on these two indefinitely...without further adieu here's Nas and AZ with Mo Money Mo Murda, and Life's a Bitch...Enjoy






1 comments:

Wing Span said...

2 of my favorite songs of all time.